The Course Copy feature copies course materials from one course site to another. For example, you may have created documents in the summer version of the course that you want to add to your fall course site. This feature also allows you to combine materials from two or more separate course sites into one.
From the Control Panel of the Source Course:
1. You must access the Control Panel from the source course.
Then, click Packages and Utilities and the Course Copy link.
2. Click Copy Course
3. Select Copy Course into an Existing Course
4. Click on the Browse button next to the Destination course field.
5. Select the course you want to copy the materials into by clicking on the Select button next to the course and then click Submit
6. You will see the course ID listed in the Destination course field
7. Choose the areas you want to copy.
For best results, we recommend you to select all elements to copy, except the enrollment. You may delete the unwanted materials in the destination course once the copy course process is complete. Doing this method, it will be easier to delete the unwanted materials in the destination course, rather than fixing the materials that accidentally do not get copied to the destination course.
8. Click the Submit button.
9. Wait until you receive a notification via email before you access the destination course.