Equipment Checkout Information
Note: You must have your SDSU Card with Red ID in order to checkout equipment.
At the ITS Checkout Counter, you can reserve and checkout audio/visual equipment for campus use in support of the instructional program.
Standard loan time is as follows (subject to availability):
- Computers: 7 working days
- Video/data projectors: 7 working days
- Digital cameras/camcorders: 7 working days
- General equipment: 10 working days
Reservations for equipment can be made either by phone or in person.
Policy on Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Equipment
Unfortunately, the cost of lost/damaged items can be significant for equipment such as video/data projectors and laptop computers. As important, of course, is that lost or damaged items are no longer available for other users. ITS policy states that the faculty or staff member’s department is responsible for lost/damaged items. For further details on the ITS policy regarding lost, stolen, or damaged items, including calculation of replacement cost, and responsibilities for communication and reimbursement, please see the ITS Lost, Stolen, and Damaged Equipment.
- TV/VCR combinations
- Television monitor/receivers
- Video cassette recorders & players
- DVD players
- VHS camcorders
- Digital still cameras
- Digital video camcorders
- Video/data projectors
- 16mm motion picture projectors
- 35mm slide projectors
- Overhead projectors
- Portable screens
- CD/Cassette players
- Cassette tape recorders
- Dictation/transcription equipment
- Record players
- Public address systems
Computer Presentation Equipment
- Macintosh laptops
- Windows laptops
- Video/data projectors (for PC or Macintosh computers)
- Document cameras (for use with a video/data projector)
For More Information
To learn more, please contact the Checkout Counter at x45691 or email@example.com.