This session will include an in-depth training on both LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor – for instructors new to either application, and for anyone who wants a refresher.
LockDown Browser is a custom browser that prevents digital cheating during an online exam. Respondus Monitor is a companion product for LockDown Browser that deters cheating when students take online exams in non-proctored environments. Students use their own computers with a standard webcam to record assessment sessions.
Each training will cover, from the instructor perspective:
– How to use LockDown Browser to prevent digital cheating in proctored testing environments
– How use Respondus Monitor in non-proctored environments, to protect exam integrity and confirm student identity
– How Respondus Monitor provides greater flexibility for when and where tests are taken
– Efficient review of the assessment data collected, including student videos
– Best practices and tips for success with both applications
– A chance to ask questions