The Respondus Test Bank Network enables instructors to create online tests and learning activities — in just minutes – from official publisher test banks. The Respondus Test Bank Network is FREE to instructors who use Respondus 4.0 and who adopt a participating textbook. These applications integrate seamlessly with Blackboard Learn, Brightspace, Canvas, Moodle, and other learning systems.
This training will cover:
– Overview of the Test Bank Network, that includes official test banks from 30 leading publishers
– Creating test questions from test bank items with Respondus 4.0
– Editing, formatting, and publishing test questions to your LMS from Respondus 4.0
This session will include an in-depth training on both LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor – for instructors new to either application, and for anyone who wants a refresher.
LockDown Browser is a custom browser that prevents digital cheating during an online exam. Respondus Monitor is a companion product for LockDown Browser that deters cheating when students take online exams in non-proctored environments. Students use their own computers with a standard webcam to record assessment sessions.
Each training will cover, from the instructor perspective:
– How to use LockDown Browser to prevent digital cheating in proctored testing environments
– How use Respondus Monitor in non-proctored environments, to protect exam integrity and confirm student identity
– How Respondus Monitor provides greater flexibility for when and where tests are taken
– Efficient review of the assessment data collected, including student videos
– Best practices and tips for success with both applications
– A chance to ask questions