ITS Graphics offers the facilities, resources and all types of creative services to design and produce high quality print and electronic presentation, promotional or educational materials to faculty and staff in a professional and responsive way. Our goal is to provide you with smart, beautifully designed materials to make your next project a success!
- Graphic design for print and electronic materials
- Digital illustrations and designs
- Poster sessions
- Large format printing, laminating, mounting
- Designs for website and support elements
- Personal service: visit us in Adams Humanities 1128 to discuss your next project
Features and Benefits
- High quality, creative graphic designs: we will help you make your next project a success!
- Faculty and staff come to us for help with various projects: brochures, newsletters, flyers, logos or a poster for a conference. For a complete list please click here (see list at the end of document)
- We are your personal graphics team, here to help you with your project from start to finish.
Getting Started Questions
How do I get my project started? – Call to describe or email us the basic information about your project. We may suggest a meeting or request additional information. If you need to have a poster printed, please fill out a poster request form (link) and send it along with your poster to firstname.lastname@example.org (or emails of all designers).
What does it cost? – For faculty and staff, creative services and basic materials to support and promote SDSU instruction and related projects and programs are free. ITS Graphics is required to charge for income-generating and grant-funded projects. We will provide you with a cost estimate.
How long does it take to produce? – Each project is different. We will do our best to work within your timeline whenever possible. Please send us your requests as far in advance as possible, especially if you have a specific deadline. A 10-14 day turnaround time for posters is appreciated.
Graphic Design Services
- Brochures, catalogs, newsletters, various teaching materials
- Posters, flyers, announcements, invitations, postcards, labels
- Logos, identity packages (letterhead, envelopes)
- Computer generated illustrations
- Graphs, charts, maps, technical drawings
- Large exhibits, displays and banners
- Graphics for promotional materials
- Websites: interface design, banners, support art files
- Posters (large format for presentations)
- Printing: large format posters and banners on paper and fabric; limited quantity printing for small format items
- Laminating and mounting
- Scanning, retouching
- Art and image libraries
- Work samples
If you don’t see your project elements listed, please call or email us: