ITS Website Resources
Thinking of Putting Your Course Online?
To schedule an initial design consultation with the ITS support team, please complete the SDSU Teaching Online Primer (TOP) survey. With the information you provide, the team will be in a better position to sit down with you and to help you get started
Online Request & Reservation Forms
Learning Spaces & Classrooms
- Request for Use of SDSU Smart Classroom
- LRS Reservation Request Form
- Video Conference Request Form
- Video Conference Request Form - Non-Academic
- Fall 2014 Smart Classroom Listing
- Faculty/Staff Use of Equipment Off-Campus
- Fee Schedule for 2009
- Handling Cases of Suspected Plagiarism
- Laptop Usage Agreement
- Map of ITS
- Percentage of Smart Classrooms in Institutes of Higher Education
- Policy and Procedures for Use of SDSU Smart Classrooms
- Poster Policies
- Poster Request Form
- PowerPoint Poster Charges
- PowerPoint Poster Layout Setup - Mac
- PowerPoint Poster Layout Setup - PC
- PowerPoint Poster Template - 36" x 48"
- PowerPoint Poster Template - 36" x 52"
- PowerPoint Poster Template - 36" x 56"
- SDSU Logo (eps format)
- Standard Release Form (English)
- Standard Release Form (Spanish)
- Standard Release Form for Parental Consent (English)
- Standard Release Form for Parental Consent (Spanish)
- Student Organization Consent and Responsibility
- TV Safe Powerpoint Background
- Wardrobe Tips
What We Do
View our complete set of "What We Do" documents (PDF).