I have been occupied with Classroom Support in Learning Environments and in Studio/Field Recording and Editing in Media Video Services at ITS. I have enjoyed working with Faculty, Staff and Students on campus and in the San Diego community for over thirty years at SDSU and IVC. I continue to be involved in individual and small group projects to create collaborative and inclusive learning environments. I enjoy being involved in leadership and team member roles help to move forward the pathways for success. I desire to share my professional training in multi-media and instructional design with everyone at the University.
AA in Radio, Television and Film at Modesto Junior College
BA in Radio, Television and Film at CSU Fresno
MA in Education emphasis in Instructional Design and Development at San Diego State University
I enjoy the arts and theatre. I find gardening and good books relaxing. I have traveled to two of the the three major ancient pilgrim sites on the planet.
Affiliations and Publications
- First Class Radio Telephone with Radar Endorsement Federal Communications Commission USA
- Certification in Fifteen Skill Sets in Sales and Equipment for the Tandy USA Corporation
- Certification in Society of Broadcast Engineers
- Certification Extron, Inc. Systems, Processes and Equipment
- Continuing Education Credits