We start recruitment at the end of the semester once grades are submitted. Please look for SI in your classes and attend SI Sessions to learn more about the SI Program.
To apply, students must:
- Have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Be enrolled in at least 6 units of classes
- Receive at least a B+ in the class
- Have taken the class within the last year, preferably the last semester
- Be willing to work 10 hours a week
- Be able to attend the SI Summit on Friday, January 18th, and Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019
The application and additional information about being an SI Leader will be posted on Monday, November 26th.
Applications are due by Monday, December 31st, and must include a cover letter and resume.