We start recruitment at the end of the semester once grades are submitted. Please look for SI in your classes and attend SI Sessions to learn more about the SI Program.
To apply, students must:
- Have a 3.0 GPA
- Be enrolled in at least 6 units of classes
- Receive a B+ or A- in the class
- Have taken the class within the last year, preferably the last semester
- Have attended SI Session for the class
- Be willing to work 10 hours a week
- Be able to attend the SI Summit on Wednesday, August 22nd, and Friday, August 24th, 2018 (Mandatory)
Please complete the SI Leader Application Fall 18 if you are interested in applying to be an SI Leader. Don’t forget to attach a cover letter and resume to the application.
Applications are due to SILeader1@nullsdsu.edu by Thursday, May 17th.