iClicker Cloud Trainings
Monday August 19th – AH 1112
Please RSVP to attend one of the following iClicker Cloud training sessions via http://tinyurl.com/iClickerFall2019
Fall 2019 Smart Classroom Trainings
No need to RSVP, you may drop in and attend one of the following sessions:
Monday August 19th
- TouchLink – AL 201 – 10am
- Control Panel – EBA 341 – 2pm
Tuesday August 20th
- Control Panel – NE 175 – 10am
- TouchLink – PS 130 – 2pm
Wednesday August 21st
- TouchLink – GMCS 333 – 10am
- Control Panel – SH 127 – 2pm
Thursday August 22nd
- Control Panel – EBA 341 – 10am
- TouchLink – SSE 1401 – 2pm
Friday August 23rd
- TouchLink – HH 130 – 10am
- Control Panel – SH 105 – 2pm
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 619.594.4357 with any questions regarding Smart Classroom Training.
In most cases, access to SDSU smart classroom equipment requires a 101A key. Instructors are required to be trained in the use of smart classroom equipment prior to being issued a key. For more information please refer to the key issue policy.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 4HELP (44357).